- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
- 1 John 4 – LOVE ❤️
Tag Archives: Wisdom
Simple Truth The problem with wisdom from above is that there is no problem with the wisdom that is from above, the real problem comes purely from us because we too often have an unyielded tongue because “…the tongue can … Continue reading
Simple Truth King Solomon was the one who coined the phrase “Where there is no vision, the people perish” but then in the same proverb he goes on to say “but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” (Proverbs … Continue reading
by Cherie Burton Proverbs 31: 10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. (RARE; PRICELESS; of GREAT VALUE to GOD) 11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her (a CROWN TO HER … Continue reading
Doth not wisdom cry? and understanding put forth her voice? 2 She standeth in the top of high places, by the way in the places of the paths. 3 She crieth at the gates, at the entry of the city, … Continue reading
Simple Truth What everyone needs today, believe it or not, is a good healthy fear of God. I take the fear of God to mean that you fear a consequence when you go against God’s ways – God’s ways are … Continue reading