- Let Go and Let God!
- “See me, feel me, touch me, heal me!” -This is the heartcry of the world!
- God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
- Walking Circumspectly and Fuzzy Boundaries!
- Wretched Sinners and Spiritual Death
- Jesus and the Saints Return!
- Earth Has No Sorrow That Heaven Cannot Heal!
- Is The Shack A Christian Story?
- A Mystical Experience or a Spiritual Experience?
- The Emergent Church and the New Age – Take Heed Lest Any Man Deceive You!
simpletruth4today on God’s Spirit is like a B… Marcus Ampe on God’s Spirit is like a B… Messianic prophesies… on Walking Circumspectly and Fuzz… simpletruth4today on Jesus and the Saints Retu… gitardood on Jesus and the Saints Retu…
Tag Archives: Trials
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
Simple Truth On the subject of a man called Job, Job said some very interesting things, he said, “Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and … Continue reading
There are some things the Lord just can’t reveal to you in advance because you are not ready for it and you just can’t comprehend it, you just couldn’t cope with it, you just couldn’t understand. He has to break … Continue reading
Virginia Brandt How sweet the memory as a child when disappointments came My mother’s faith and courage sweet, that put my own to shame. For in the time of trouble deep my faith would weaken sore, While hers just seemed … Continue reading
“Treasures from Heaven” For those of us who know and love Jesus, our whole experience in this life is like a great schooling. The Lord is our teacher Who wants to teach each of us all we need to know … Continue reading
Thank you, Lord, for tears: They help wash our eyes and our heart; they wash our mind and clear our thoughts. The Greeks call it catharsis, a purging or a purifying. Sorrow was purifying and edifying and brought out the … Continue reading