- Discussing The Prophecies of Daniel
- “Wonderful Things Can Happen in Those Moments of Time when you ‘Hold On’ and Don’t Let Go!”
- The Wind Bloweth Where it Listeth
- Jesus is the Prince of Peace! – Only through Him can we have peace!
- All Things Work Together for Your Good!
- Quickened by the Flesh or Quickened by the Spirit?!!
- “Wisdom from Above”
- The god Of Forces – Daniel 11
- Dreams, Visions, Revelations, and Crazy King Nebuchadnezzar!
- Daniel Chapter 11 – Part Two
Tag Archives: The Word of God
“For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” (Isaiah 41:13)
In the famous beautiful 15th Chapter of John, Jesus says, “I am the Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in Me, & I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit, for without Me ye can do … Continue reading
Simple Truth An interesting situation arose with Moses and his brother Aaron and his sister Miriam in that Aaron and Miriam thought they knew better than Moses and even started to speak against him. Moses of course was the man … Continue reading
Version comparison charts: NIV, NASB et al. TRACT EXCERTS. NKJV Comparison Chart.
Simple Truth No wonder it says in the book of Daniel, “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they … Continue reading
You should no more try to find your own way through life than you should try to take a long trip without a map. While travelling along a road, you can only see what’s around you moment by moment. But … Continue reading
“I came to the man at the gate of the year, & asked him, ‘Give me a light that I may see my way.’ But he said unto me, ‘Put your hand into the hand of God, and He shall … Continue reading