- Discussing The Prophecies of Daniel
- “Wonderful Things Can Happen in Those Moments of Time when you ‘Hold On’ and Don’t Let Go!”
- The Wind Bloweth Where it Listeth
- Jesus is the Prince of Peace! – Only through Him can we have peace!
- All Things Work Together for Your Good!
- Quickened by the Flesh or Quickened by the Spirit?!!
- “Wisdom from Above”
- The god Of Forces – Daniel 11
- Dreams, Visions, Revelations, and Crazy King Nebuchadnezzar!
- Daniel Chapter 11 – Part Two
Tag Archives: The bride of Christ
Simple Truth Hearing from God is largely feeling from God because God is a very feeling and passionate God and of course the very embodiment of God is Jesus Himself and so when we are hearing and feeling from … Continue reading
Simple Truth People might consider looking into ancient text as being some dumb old stale old pointless exercise and sometimes even people who do look into ancient text might find themselves thinking and feeling the same but when you consider … Continue reading
Simple Truth Jesus said, “In my Father’s house are many mansions.” If you were a child, and most of us are still like little children, you might picture loads of mansions somehow or other being crammed into one giant house, … Continue reading