- Revelation Chapter 13 – Part 8 of 8 – The Ten Kings – The Whore of Babylon – And the Name of Blasphemy
- Coming Here to Grow and to Learn and to be “Born Again!”
- The “Who Done It?” Mystery of Iniquity!
- “Beautiful” – Love Song From Jesus To His Bride!
- All You Have To Do is Follow Jesus!
- Falling in Love!
- The Handwriting On The Wall!
- Where There Is No Vision the People Perish!
- How Reliable Are the Prophets?
- Revelation Chapter 13 – Part 6 of 8 – The Antichrist Possessed – Even He is The Eighth!
Simple Truth on Revelation Chapter 13 –… Michael Basham on Coming Here to Grow and to Lea… Michael Basham on Revelation Chapter 13 –… Michael Basham on Falling in Love! Michael Basham on The Handwriting On The Wa…
Tag Archives: Sorrow
Sometimes the sorrows, the discouragement and the disappointments of this life can weigh especially heavy on our hearts. When things just don’t work out or when we suffer personal defeats or losses, sometimes the strain of it all can … Continue reading
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
Thank you, Lord, for tears: They help wash our eyes and our heart; they wash our mind and clear our thoughts. The Greeks call it catharsis, a purging or a purifying. Sorrow was purifying and edifying and brought out the … Continue reading