- A Time for Everything and a Time to Love!
- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
Tag Archives: Sorrow
Simple Truth People say that there is a time and a place for everything but the best times are the times when it’s time to love. Love should always be a theme going through everybody’s life and all roads should … Continue reading
Sometimes the sorrows, the discouragement and the disappointments of this life can weigh especially heavy on our hearts. When things just don’t work out or when we suffer personal defeats or losses, sometimes the strain of it all can … Continue reading
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
Thank you, Lord, for tears: They help wash our eyes and our heart; they wash our mind and clear our thoughts. The Greeks call it catharsis, a purging or a purifying. Sorrow was purifying and edifying and brought out the … Continue reading