- Discussing The Prophecies of Daniel
- “Wonderful Things Can Happen in Those Moments of Time when you ‘Hold On’ and Don’t Let Go!”
- The Wind Bloweth Where it Listeth
- Jesus is the Prince of Peace! – Only through Him can we have peace!
- All Things Work Together for Your Good!
- Quickened by the Flesh or Quickened by the Spirit?!!
- “Wisdom from Above”
- The god Of Forces – Daniel 11
- Dreams, Visions, Revelations, and Crazy King Nebuchadnezzar!
- Daniel Chapter 11 – Part Two
Tag Archives: Sorrow
Sometimes the sorrows, the discouragement and the disappointments of this life can weigh especially heavy on our hearts. When things just don’t work out or when we suffer personal defeats or losses, sometimes the strain of it all can … Continue reading
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
Thank you, Lord, for tears: They help wash our eyes and our heart; they wash our mind and clear our thoughts. The Greeks call it catharsis, a purging or a purifying. Sorrow was purifying and edifying and brought out the … Continue reading