- Revelation Chapter 13 – Part 8 of 8 – The Ten Kings – The Whore of Babylon – And the Name of Blasphemy
- Coming Here to Grow and to Learn and to be “Born Again!”
- The “Who Done It?” Mystery of Iniquity!
- “Beautiful” – Love Song From Jesus To His Bride!
- All You Have To Do is Follow Jesus!
- Falling in Love!
- The Handwriting On The Wall!
- Where There Is No Vision the People Perish!
- How Reliable Are the Prophets?
- Revelation Chapter 13 – Part 6 of 8 – The Antichrist Possessed – Even He is The Eighth!
Simple Truth on Revelation Chapter 13 –… Michael Basham on Coming Here to Grow and to Lea… Michael Basham on Revelation Chapter 13 –… Michael Basham on Falling in Love! Michael Basham on The Handwriting On The Wa…
Tag Archives: Salvation
Simple Truth We all came here to this earth to grow and to learn and a lot of us will eventually be born again, if we aren’t already! Everything that happens to us from the time that we are … Continue reading
Simple Truth To understand what the mystery of iniquity is then it is best to look into the words themselves and particularly the words “mystery” and “iniquity.” Looking into these words can be like looking into a crystal ball or … Continue reading
Simple Truth There was once a woman who just loved falling in love but no matter how much she fell in love she could never find enough love. She loved everything love had to offer, or a least she … Continue reading
Simple Truth If you were to view your life as being a book, then you would say that from the moment you are born here your book would have been opened and everything you do in your life would from … Continue reading
Simple Truth St John was a man who walked with Jesus and he walked in the light as He, Jesus, is in the light and so he said, “…if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, … Continue reading
See also Part 1 Part 2
Building With Gold, Silver, and Precious stones, on the TRUE Foundation! – 1 Corinthians Chapter 3 verses 11-15
Simple Truth In life we always find ourselves running to the next refuge from the storm. St Paul came up with an interesting point of view along these lines, he said words to the effect that, “Every man’s work shall … Continue reading