- A Time for Everything and a Time to Love!
- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
Tag Archives: Relationships
Simple Truth People say that there is a time and a place for everything but the best times are the times when it’s time to love. Love should always be a theme going through everybody’s life and all roads should … Continue reading
Simple Truth Elton John makes an interesting case study when you consider the world of gay people these days. Elton John pretty much stepped onto the world stage back in the early seventies, back then the hippy generation was starting … Continue reading
Simple Truth At first glance, the phrase “walk in the Spirit” might mean to some people to leave your body spiritually and perhaps even walk on air in so doing – but it doesn’t quite mean that. It was … Continue reading
The War On Truth is a series exploring the Postmodern Era from a Christian perspective. In this episode, we debunk some of the myths of Feminism and show how both masculinity and femininity are worth celebrating.
4 Beloved❤️, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God❤️: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. 2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God❤️: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ❤️ is … Continue reading
Simple Truth Jesus said, or as good as said, we will one day be like the angels in heaven, He said that the angels in heaven are neither married or are given in marriage. He spoke these words to the … Continue reading