- A Time for Everything and a Time to Love!
- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
Tag Archives: Pride
Simple Truth People would do well to understand that there are two separate anointing’s that a person can operate under, this is because there are two anointed ones. Jesus was anointed and therefore He is the True Christ: Christ means … Continue reading
Simple Truth When you look at a lot of girls these days it’s almost as if they are wearing a mask and in fact, you’d have to say that a lot of them are wearing a mask. They learn to … Continue reading
Simple Truth The earliest signs of spiritual death in the whole bible was when Adam & Eve took their eyes off of Jesus. In the book of Genesis, it talks of the Lord who would visit Adam & Eve in … Continue reading
Simple Truth Down through the ages there has always been the view, that view being – “Why don’t all of these religions agree with each other, surely they all worship the same God don’t they and as long as … Continue reading
Simple Truth There is an interesting matter in the book of Daniel concerning the king Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar had been given a dream and in his dream he saw a tree: “The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof … Continue reading
Luke 18:9-14 King James Version (KJV) 9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and … Continue reading