- Let Go and Let God!
- “See me, feel me, touch me, heal me!” -This is the heartcry of the world!
- God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
- Walking Circumspectly and Fuzzy Boundaries!
- Wretched Sinners and Spiritual Death
- Jesus and the Saints Return!
- Earth Has No Sorrow That Heaven Cannot Heal!
- Is The Shack A Christian Story?
- A Mystical Experience or a Spiritual Experience?
- The Emergent Church and the New Age – Take Heed Lest Any Man Deceive You!
simpletruth4today on God’s Spirit is like a B… Marcus Ampe on God’s Spirit is like a B… Messianic prophesies… on Walking Circumspectly and Fuzz… simpletruth4today on Jesus and the Saints Retu… gitardood on Jesus and the Saints Retu…
Tag Archives: Pride
Simple Truth People would do well to understand that there are two separate anointing’s that a person can operate under, this is because there are two anointed ones. Jesus was anointed and therefore He is the True Christ: Christ means … Continue reading
Simple Truth When you look at a lot of girls these days it’s almost as if they are wearing a mask and in fact, you’d have to say that a lot of them are wearing a mask. They learn to … Continue reading
Simple Truth The earliest signs of spiritual death in the whole bible was when Adam & Eve took their eyes off of Jesus. In the book of Genesis, it talks of the Lord who would visit Adam & Eve in … Continue reading
Simple Truth Down through the ages there has always been the view, that view being – “Why don’t all of these religions agree with each other, surely they all worship the same God don’t they and as long as … Continue reading
Simple Truth There is an interesting matter in the book of Daniel concerning the king Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar had been given a dream and in his dream he saw a tree: “The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof … Continue reading
Luke 18:9-14 King James Version (KJV) 9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and … Continue reading