- Revelation Chapter 13 – Part 8 of 8 – The Ten Kings – The Whore of Babylon – And the Name of Blasphemy
- Coming Here to Grow and to Learn and to be “Born Again!”
- The “Who Done It?” Mystery of Iniquity!
- “Beautiful” – Love Song From Jesus To His Bride!
- All You Have To Do is Follow Jesus!
- Falling in Love!
- The Handwriting On The Wall!
- Where There Is No Vision the People Perish!
- How Reliable Are the Prophets?
- Revelation Chapter 13 – Part 6 of 8 – The Antichrist Possessed – Even He is The Eighth!
Simple Truth on Revelation Chapter 13 –… Michael Basham on Coming Here to Grow and to Lea… Michael Basham on Revelation Chapter 13 –… Michael Basham on Falling in Love! Michael Basham on The Handwriting On The Wa…
Tag Archives: Pride
Simple Truth People would do well to understand that there are two separate anointing’s that a person can operate under, this is because there are two anointed ones. Jesus was anointed and therefore He is the True Christ: Christ means … Continue reading
Simple Truth When you look at a lot of girls these days it’s almost as if they are wearing a mask and in fact, you’d have to say that a lot of them are wearing a mask. They learn to … Continue reading
Simple Truth The earliest signs of spiritual death in the whole bible was when Adam & Eve took their eyes off of Jesus. In the book of Genesis, it talks of the Lord who would visit Adam & Eve in … Continue reading
Simple Truth Down through the ages there has always been the view, that view being – “Why don’t all of these religions agree with each other, surely they all worship the same God don’t they and as long as … Continue reading
Simple Truth There is an interesting matter in the book of Daniel concerning the king Nebuchadnezzar. Nebuchadnezzar had been given a dream and in his dream he saw a tree: “The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof … Continue reading
Luke 18:9-14 King James Version (KJV) 9 And he spake this parable unto certain which trusted in themselves that they were righteous, and despised others: 10 Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and … Continue reading