- The Battle Plan of the Enemy – Video
- Isolation and Separation!
- All That Believed Were Together!
- Like the Angels – Neither Married Nor Given in Marriage!
- Ezekiel Chapter 28:12-19 – The Fall Of Lucifer & Secret Societies
- Who are the “Hundred and Forty and Four Thousand” in the book of Revelation?
- Crying Out to God!
- Daniel 11 – Part 2 – In The Latter Time of Their Kingdom!
- Traits of the Eagle and How It Pertains to Our Christian Walk
- Spiritual Warfare and Daniel 11 – Part 1
Tag Archives: Prayer
Simple Truth Positivity can be a sharp two-edged-sword so we really do have to stay positive and positivity can be likened to a prayer because it is a prayer without end and one wise man once said that we should … Continue reading
Simple Truth Every day the sun comes up and the sun goes down and so we have what is called day so… where did the word “day” come from? The word day was given to the first day when … Continue reading
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. 1I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.
God always knows best, even when we don’t know what we’re doing. As long as we’re obeying & following Him, He’ll lead the way & we’ll soon see where we’re going. Just like the sheep with their shepherd. Jesus said, … Continue reading
God answers prayer, but not always our way. He is rarely rushed or in a hurry, as is evident in His Creation: It takes Him time to make a baby, a flower, a tree, a sunset–or even a blade of … Continue reading
God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
Just like the radio waves which are unseen in the air all around you this very minute, God’s Spirit is ever present, waiting for you to make contact. And much the same as a simple little transistor radio, you have … Continue reading