- Discovering Your Inner Depths
- Unlock Someone’s Heart Today!
- Endtime News Poster!
- Desperate Prayer
- When Through the Deep Waters I Call Thee To Go, The Rivers of Sorrow Shall Not O’erflow!
- Moses and the Spiritual Dimension!
- “They That Wait Upon the LORD Shall Renew Their Strength” – Letting Go and Letting God!
- Don’t Drink The Kool-aid! – Roberta Morrison
- Spiritual Reality!
- Words from Rachel (19 years old) Growing up in Today’s World!
Tag Archives: Prayer
When do you really pray? When do you pour out your heart to the Lord? There should be some time when you really get “in the Spirit”- especially close to Jesus. It’s very important; it’s good for your soul … Continue reading
God has filled life full of puzzles & problems & mysteries & suspense to challenge our intellect, our faith, our trust in Him, & to get us to want to find out the answers! In trying to show us His Will … Continue reading
Simple Truth Positivity can be a sharp two-edged-sword so we really do have to stay positive and positivity can be likened to a prayer because it is a prayer without end and one wise man once said that we should … Continue reading
Simple Truth Every day the sun comes up and the sun goes down and so we have what is called day so… where did the word “day” come from? The word day was given to the first day when … Continue reading
To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David. 1I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.