- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
- 1 John 4 – LOVE ❤️
Tag Archives: Peace
Regardless of this strife-torn World & all of it’s confusion, the Lord says, “Thou shalt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee because he trusteth in Thee,” & “perfect love casts out all fear.” (Isa. 26:3; … Continue reading
Simple Truth The problem with wisdom from above is that there is no problem with the wisdom that is from above, the real problem comes purely from us because we too often have an unyielded tongue because “…the tongue can … Continue reading
Simple Truth Every day the sun comes up and the sun goes down and so we have what is called day so… where did the word “day” come from? The word day was given to the first day when … Continue reading
Simple Truth Some of these forests have been growing for years and even for hundreds of years and some of them look pretty grand with their lovely tall trees and dense woodland and with all of that wildlife in there … Continue reading