- Coming Here to Grow and to Learn and to be “Born Again!”
- The “Who Done It?” Mystery of Iniquity!
- “Beautiful” – Love Song From Jesus To His Bride!
- All You Have To Do is Follow Jesus!
- Falling in Love!
- The Handwriting On The Wall!
- Where There Is No Vision the People Perish!
- How Reliable Are the Prophets?
- Revelation Chapter 13 – Part 6 of 8 – The Antichrist Possessed – Even He is The Eighth!
- Heaven and Its Pleasures!
Michael Basham on Falling in Love! Michael Basham on The Handwriting On The Wa… Michael Basham on Where There Is No Vision the P… Simple Truth on How Reliable Are the Prop… Michael Basham on How Reliable Are the Prop…
Tag Archives: Peace
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
Simple Truth Jesus once said, whosoever is forgiven much, the same loveth much. Jesus doesn’t give up on us and so we shouldn’t always give up on each other. It is very sound and good advice for Jesus to tell … Continue reading
Simple Truth Isn’t it a relief when you finally get a spiritual impulse that breaks through all the madness, it’s as if suddenly out of the blue you get this spiritual impulse that comes from another dimension and it floods … Continue reading
“I came to the man at the gate of the year, & asked him, ‘Give me a light that I may see my way.’ But he said unto me, ‘Put your hand into the hand of God, and He shall … Continue reading
…believing, trusting, helping, sharing, encouraging, confiding, understanding, caring, feeling, touching, giving, praying. Love is communication. Love is an emotion. Love is passionate, alive, vibrant & warm! Love is something that gets better all the time!