- Let Go and Let God!
- “See me, feel me, touch me, heal me!” -This is the heartcry of the world!
- God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
- Walking Circumspectly and Fuzzy Boundaries!
- Wretched Sinners and Spiritual Death
- Jesus and the Saints Return!
- Earth Has No Sorrow That Heaven Cannot Heal!
- Is The Shack A Christian Story?
- A Mystical Experience or a Spiritual Experience?
- The Emergent Church and the New Age – Take Heed Lest Any Man Deceive You!
simpletruth4today on God’s Spirit is like a B… Marcus Ampe on God’s Spirit is like a B… Messianic prophesies… on Walking Circumspectly and Fuzz… simpletruth4today on Jesus and the Saints Retu… gitardood on Jesus and the Saints Retu…
Tag Archives: Peace
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
Simple Truth Jesus once said, whosoever is forgiven much, the same loveth much. Jesus doesn’t give up on us and so we shouldn’t always give up on each other. It is very sound and good advice for Jesus to tell … Continue reading
Simple Truth Isn’t it a relief when you finally get a spiritual impulse that breaks through all the madness, it’s as if suddenly out of the blue you get this spiritual impulse that comes from another dimension and it floods … Continue reading
“I came to the man at the gate of the year, & asked him, ‘Give me a light that I may see my way.’ But he said unto me, ‘Put your hand into the hand of God, and He shall … Continue reading
…believing, trusting, helping, sharing, encouraging, confiding, understanding, caring, feeling, touching, giving, praying. Love is communication. Love is an emotion. Love is passionate, alive, vibrant & warm! Love is something that gets better all the time!