- Discovering Your Inner Depths
- Unlock Someone’s Heart Today!
- Endtime News Poster!
- Desperate Prayer
- When Through the Deep Waters I Call Thee To Go, The Rivers of Sorrow Shall Not O’erflow!
- Moses and the Spiritual Dimension!
- “They That Wait Upon the LORD Shall Renew Their Strength” – Letting Go and Letting God!
- Don’t Drink The Kool-aid! – Roberta Morrison
- Spiritual Reality!
- Words from Rachel (19 years old) Growing up in Today’s World!
Tag Archives: Marriage
The War On Truth is a series exploring the Postmodern Era from a Christian perspective. In this episode, we debunk some of the myths of Feminism and show how both masculinity and femininity are worth celebrating. Advertisements
Simple Truth Jesus said, or as good as said, we will one day be like the angels in heaven, He said that the angels in heaven are neither married or are given in marriage. He spoke these words to the … Continue reading
Simple Truth Hearing from God is largely feeling from God because God is a very feeling and passionate God and of course the very embodiment of God is Jesus Himself and so when we are hearing and feeling from … Continue reading
Simple Truth It’s interesting that someone coined the phrase “falling in love.” It’s not always clear what they had in mind or how the phrase “falling in Love” came into being so when you think about the phrase, you find … Continue reading
I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I … Continue reading
Simple Truth If anyone wishes to be honest then they’d have to say that fullness of joy has more to do with love than anything else; you can go to any wonderful place in the world but without love it … Continue reading