- The Battle Plan of the Enemy – Video
- Isolation and Separation!
- All That Believed Were Together!
- Like the Angels – Neither Married Nor Given in Marriage!
- Ezekiel Chapter 28:12-19 – The Fall Of Lucifer & Secret Societies
- Who are the “Hundred and Forty and Four Thousand” in the book of Revelation?
- Crying Out to God!
- Daniel 11 – Part 2 – In The Latter Time of Their Kingdom!
- Traits of the Eagle and How It Pertains to Our Christian Walk
- Spiritual Warfare and Daniel 11 – Part 1
Tag Archives: Marriage
Simple Truth Jesus said, or as good as said, we will one day be like the angels in heaven, He said that the angels in heaven are neither married or are given in marriage. He spoke these words to the … Continue reading
Simple Truth Hearing from God is largely feeling from God because God is a very feeling and passionate God and of course the very embodiment of God is Jesus Himself and so when we are hearing and feeling from … Continue reading
Simple Truth It’s interesting that someone coined the phrase “falling in love.” It’s not always clear what they had in mind or how the phrase “falling in Love” came into being so when you think about the phrase, you find … Continue reading
I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you! I … Continue reading
Simple Truth If anyone wishes to be honest then they’d have to say that fullness of joy has more to do with love than anything else; you can go to any wonderful place in the world but without love it … Continue reading
Simple Truth Everything physical is an illustration of something spiritual and one of the greatest illustrations of something spiritual is the creation of both a man and a woman. Both man and woman were created in the image of God, … Continue reading