- Let Go and Let God!
- “See me, feel me, touch me, heal me!” -This is the heartcry of the world!
- God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
- Walking Circumspectly and Fuzzy Boundaries!
- Wretched Sinners and Spiritual Death
- Jesus and the Saints Return!
- Earth Has No Sorrow That Heaven Cannot Heal!
- Is The Shack A Christian Story?
- A Mystical Experience or a Spiritual Experience?
- The Emergent Church and the New Age – Take Heed Lest Any Man Deceive You!
simpletruth4today on God’s Spirit is like a B… Marcus Ampe on God’s Spirit is like a B… Messianic prophesies… on Walking Circumspectly and Fuzz… simpletruth4today on Jesus and the Saints Retu… gitardood on Jesus and the Saints Retu…
Tag Archives: Love
There are so many people searching for love! People everywhere are looking around for some little ray of hope, some salvation, some kind of bright spot somewhere!–A little love, a little mercy, someplace where they can find some relief!–And if … Continue reading
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
Simple Truth Everybody has heard of the term “seeing the light” and everybody has heard of people who have seen the light but what do people mean when they talk about seeing the light and what are they actually seeing? … Continue reading
Simple Truth Jesus once said, whosoever is forgiven much, the same loveth much. Jesus doesn’t give up on us and so we shouldn’t always give up on each other. It is very sound and good advice for Jesus to tell … Continue reading
Simple Truth If anyone wishes to be honest then they’d have to say that fullness of joy has more to do with love than anything else; you can go to any wonderful place in the world but without love it … Continue reading
by Cherie Burton Proverbs 31: 10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. (RARE; PRICELESS; of GREAT VALUE to GOD) 11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her (a CROWN TO HER … Continue reading