- Unlock Someone’s Heart Today!
- Endtime News Poster!
- Desperate Prayer
- When Through the Deep Waters I Call Thee To Go, The Rivers of Sorrow Shall Not O’erflow!
- Moses and the Spiritual Dimension!
- “They That Wait Upon the LORD Shall Renew Their Strength” – Letting Go and Letting God!
- Don’t Drink The Kool-aid! – Roberta Morrison
- Spiritual Reality!
- Words from Rachel (19 years old) Growing up in Today’s World!
- A Time for Everything and a Time to Love!
Tag Archives: Loneliness
“But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31) 1. The Basic Gist of … Continue reading
Simple Truth It is so sad for so many millions and even billions of people here that the safest haven they will have ever known was that of the womb and of course you do wonder if even in … Continue reading
Simple Truth It’s interesting that someone coined the phrase “falling in love.” It’s not always clear what they had in mind or how the phrase “falling in Love” came into being so when you think about the phrase, you find … Continue reading
There are so many people searching for love! People everywhere are looking around for some little ray of hope, some salvation, some kind of bright spot somewhere!–A little love, a little mercy, someplace where they can find some relief!–And if … Continue reading
Simple Truth Sometimes if we are to be truly honest then we’d have to say that Jesus said some pretty shocking things, so shocking that people dare not even talk about them. You could say that one of the most … Continue reading
Simple Truth People might wonder what it means to walk in the Spirit, they might think that it means to step out of your body spiritually and to wonder around in a spiritual dimension and perhaps to even fly in … Continue reading