- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
- 1 John 4 – LOVE ❤️
Tag Archives: King Solomon
Simple Truth King Solomon was the one who coined the phrase “Where there is no vision, the people perish” but then in the same proverb he goes on to say “but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.” (Proverbs … Continue reading
Here in Proverbs Chapter 7 King Solomon talks about a strange woman; the strange woman in this chapter is none other than MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH (Revelation 17:5). This mother of … Continue reading