- A Time for Everything and a Time to Love!
- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
Tag Archives: Hope
Simple Truth Positivity can be a sharp two-edged-sword so we really do have to stay positive and positivity can be likened to a prayer because it is a prayer without end and one wise man once said that we should … Continue reading
Regardless of this strife-torn World & all of it’s confusion, the Lord says, “Thou shalt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on Thee because he trusteth in Thee,” & “perfect love casts out all fear.” (Isa. 26:3; … Continue reading
Simple Truth It is so sad for so many millions and even billions of people here that the safest haven they will have ever known was that of the womb and of course you do wonder if even in … Continue reading
Simple Truth Every day the sun comes up and the sun goes down and so we have what is called day so… where did the word “day” come from? The word day was given to the first day when … Continue reading