- Let Go and Let God!
- “See me, feel me, touch me, heal me!” -This is the heartcry of the world!
- God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
- Walking Circumspectly and Fuzzy Boundaries!
- Wretched Sinners and Spiritual Death
- Jesus and the Saints Return!
- Earth Has No Sorrow That Heaven Cannot Heal!
- Is The Shack A Christian Story?
- A Mystical Experience or a Spiritual Experience?
- The Emergent Church and the New Age – Take Heed Lest Any Man Deceive You!
simpletruth4today on God’s Spirit is like a B… Marcus Ampe on God’s Spirit is like a B… Messianic prophesies… on Walking Circumspectly and Fuzz… simpletruth4today on Jesus and the Saints Retu… gitardood on Jesus and the Saints Retu…
Tag Archives: Heaven
Simple Truth People might consider looking into ancient text as being some dumb old stale old pointless exercise and sometimes even people who do look into ancient text might find themselves thinking and feeling the same but when you consider … Continue reading
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
Simple Truth You get the impression these days that people seem to confuse the word mystical with the word spiritual, the word mystical seems to suggest a more universal experience in that somehow or other you can get into some … Continue reading
Simple Truth Not many people have heard of the story of Job but in short, Job was a man who found himself stripped of everything that this world has to offer including his health, Job was so stripped of everything … Continue reading
Simple Truth If you are looking into the resurrection, then you could say that you are looking into the possibility of one day being restored back to full health and life and more. We all know that one way or … Continue reading
Simple Truth In the book of Revelation, it talks about a hundred and forty and four thousand of the tribes of the children of Israel. There were twelve tribes in the children of Israel and from each of these twelve … Continue reading