- A Time for Everything and a Time to Love!
- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
Tag Archives: God
Simple Truth People come into this world and a lot of them arrive at the conclusion, or better said, they arrive at the big questions, those questions being: Why am I here? Who am I? and Where am I going? … Continue reading
God answers prayer, but not always our way. He is rarely rushed or in a hurry, as is evident in His Creation: It takes Him time to make a baby, a flower, a tree, a sunset–or even a blade of … Continue reading
Simple Truth It might help a lot of people to know that one of the greatest temptations in life is to try instead of trust, trying is the most natural inclination in the whole world you might say and competition … Continue reading
There are so many people searching for love! People everywhere are looking around for some little ray of hope, some salvation, some kind of bright spot somewhere!–A little love, a little mercy, someplace where they can find some relief!–And if … Continue reading
God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
Just like the radio waves which are unseen in the air all around you this very minute, God’s Spirit is ever present, waiting for you to make contact. And much the same as a simple little transistor radio, you have … Continue reading