- Loneliness and the Image of the Beast!
- Bring Back That Loving Feeling!
- Summer is Coming! 🌻🌻🌻
- Deceitful Lovers
- We don’t know what the future holds, but we know ‘Who’ holds the future!
- The Donkey and the Carrot – False Prophets & False Hope!
- Roots of Bitterness & Diligence
- The Game Is Not Over
- Battle Ready for the New Year! “Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God. Amen” ~ Martin Luther
The Individual (a.k.… on The Angel Gabriel Confirming “Th… on Daniel 11 An In-Depth Stu… Confirming “Th… on The Coming Temple – Full… The True Ruler in Is… on Confirming “The Covenant… Discovering Your Inn… on Spirit and Body equals So…
Tag Archives: Division
Simple Truth The early blueprint for Christianity was “… all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.” (Acts 2:44,45) Christianity … Continue reading
Simple Truth It is so sad for so many millions and even billions of people here that the safest haven they will have ever known was that of the womb and of course you do wonder if even in … Continue reading
Simple Truth We really are in a spiritual battle. There are people that don’t even know there is such a thing as the Spirit or even getting into the Spirit, they wouldn’t even know what you were talking about when … Continue reading
Simple Truth No wonder it says in the book of Daniel, “And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they … Continue reading