- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
- 1 John 4 – LOVE ❤️
Tag Archives: Destiny
“For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” (Isaiah 41:13) Advertisements
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
You should no more try to find your own way through life than you should try to take a long trip without a map. While travelling along a road, you can only see what’s around you moment by moment. But … Continue reading
Simple Truth With the flickering lights of Christmas now beginning to fade, most people will start having thoughts for the New Year celebration and the welcoming in of the New Year and so whether we choose it or not, we … Continue reading
Simple Truth A man once ran up to Jesus and referred to him as good master, “And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.” (Mark 10:18). This little event … Continue reading
Simple Truth From the very moment that you were born you were destined to be with certain people; usually the first people that you were destined to be with would be your parents, these parents, whether they turn out to … Continue reading