- Discussing The Prophecies of Daniel
- “Wonderful Things Can Happen in Those Moments of Time when you ‘Hold On’ and Don’t Let Go!”
- The Wind Bloweth Where it Listeth
- Jesus is the Prince of Peace! – Only through Him can we have peace!
- All Things Work Together for Your Good!
- Quickened by the Flesh or Quickened by the Spirit?!!
- “Wisdom from Above”
- The god Of Forces – Daniel 11
- Dreams, Visions, Revelations, and Crazy King Nebuchadnezzar!
- Daniel Chapter 11 – Part Two
Tag Archives: Destiny
“For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” (Isaiah 41:13)
God’s Word is always a comfort and the Voice of His Spirit is always an encouragement in the hour of greatest trial. The Bible says, “The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory … Continue reading
You should no more try to find your own way through life than you should try to take a long trip without a map. While travelling along a road, you can only see what’s around you moment by moment. But … Continue reading
Simple Truth With the flickering lights of Christmas now beginning to fade, most people will start having thoughts for the New Year celebration and the welcoming in of the New Year and so whether we choose it or not, we … Continue reading
Simple Truth A man once ran up to Jesus and referred to him as good master, “And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.” (Mark 10:18). This little event … Continue reading
Simple Truth From the very moment that you were born you were destined to be with certain people; usually the first people that you were destined to be with would be your parents, these parents, whether they turn out to … Continue reading