- Words from Rachel (19 years old) Growing up in Today’s World!
- A Time for Everything and a Time to Love!
- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
Category Archives: Spiritual life
“Do not be in love with the world and what it stands for. If anyone loves the world, God’s love is not in them.” All that is in the world is: 1. The strong, selfish desires to please the flesh … Continue reading
Simple Truth People say that there is a time and a place for everything but the best times are the times when it’s time to love. Love should always be a theme going through everybody’s life and all roads should … Continue reading
Simple Truth At first glance, the phrase “walk in the Spirit” might mean to some people to leave your body spiritually and perhaps even walk on air in so doing – but it doesn’t quite mean that. It was … Continue reading
Simple Truth Many people are finding themselves isolated and separated from the world these days, some of them are much like John the Baptist; John the Baptist didn’t see eye to eye with the world and eventually found himself isolated … Continue reading
“But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31) 1. The Basic Gist of … Continue reading
Simple Truth The word “quickened” is an interesting word because it in short means – One: To make or become faster or quicker; Two: To stimulate, excite, or make alive. Interestingly enough, we have a world that is sped up … Continue reading