- Let Go and Let God!
- “See me, feel me, touch me, heal me!” -This is the heartcry of the world!
- God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
- Walking Circumspectly and Fuzzy Boundaries!
- Wretched Sinners and Spiritual Death
- Jesus and the Saints Return!
- Earth Has No Sorrow That Heaven Cannot Heal!
- Is The Shack A Christian Story?
- A Mystical Experience or a Spiritual Experience?
- The Emergent Church and the New Age – Take Heed Lest Any Man Deceive You!
simpletruth4today on God’s Spirit is like a B… Marcus Ampe on God’s Spirit is like a B… Messianic prophesies… on Walking Circumspectly and Fuzz… simpletruth4today on Jesus and the Saints Retu… gitardood on Jesus and the Saints Retu…
Category Archives: Spiritual life
Simple Truth St Paul once said, “Oh wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death.” (Romans 7:24) The word wretched in the dictionary is an interesting word to look up as you see … Continue reading
Simple Truth Sometimes if we are to be truly honest then we’d have to say that Jesus said some pretty shocking things, so shocking that people dare not even talk about them. You could say that one of the most … Continue reading
Simple Truth On the subject of a man called Job, Job said some very interesting things, he said, “Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble. He cometh forth like a flower, and … Continue reading
Simple Truth Isn’t it a relief when you finally get a spiritual impulse that breaks through all the madness, it’s as if suddenly out of the blue you get this spiritual impulse that comes from another dimension and it floods … Continue reading
Simple Truth Everything physical is an illustration of something spiritual and one of the greatest illustrations of something spiritual is the creation of both a man and a woman. Both man and woman were created in the image of God, … Continue reading
Simple Truth People might wonder what it means to walk in the Spirit, they might think that it means to step out of your body spiritually and to wonder around in a spiritual dimension and perhaps to even fly in … Continue reading