- A Time for Everything and a Time to Love!
- A Woman Clothed with the Sun – Who is She?
- Elton John, Test Tube Babies, the Future of “Gay” and “Brave New World”
- Why is the New Age Movement Dangerous?
- The Lord Loves a Mystery!
- Hurricane Irma Manipulation: Objectives And Agendas
- Where There is No Vision the People Perish and… a “Flying Roll” – Zechariah Chapter 5 – Part 1
- “Walking in the Spirit!”
- The Truth About Feminism
- What Everybody Needs is Love!
Category Archives: Jesus
Love they have never known before, true love, sincere love, genuine love, the truly great love of their life, the Love of all loves, from the Lover of all lovers, Who alone can satisfy the deepest yearning of every human … Continue reading
Simple Truth Positivity can be a sharp two-edged-sword so we really do have to stay positive and positivity can be likened to a prayer because it is a prayer without end and one wise man once said that we should … Continue reading
“For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” (Isaiah 41:13)
Simple Truth It’s interesting that someone coined the phrase “falling in love.” It’s not always clear what they had in mind or how the phrase “falling in Love” came into being so when you think about the phrase, you find … Continue reading
Simple Truth There was once a woman who just loved falling in love but no matter how much she fell in love she could never find enough love. She loved everything love had to offer, or a least she … Continue reading