- Let Go and Let God!
- “See me, feel me, touch me, heal me!” -This is the heartcry of the world!
- God’s Spirit is like a Broadcasting Station, broadcasting all the time. You Just have to learn to Tune In!
- Walking Circumspectly and Fuzzy Boundaries!
- Wretched Sinners and Spiritual Death
- Jesus and the Saints Return!
- Earth Has No Sorrow That Heaven Cannot Heal!
- Is The Shack A Christian Story?
- A Mystical Experience or a Spiritual Experience?
- The Emergent Church and the New Age – Take Heed Lest Any Man Deceive You!
simpletruth4today on God’s Spirit is like a B… Marcus Ampe on God’s Spirit is like a B… Messianic prophesies… on Walking Circumspectly and Fuzz… simpletruth4today on Jesus and the Saints Retu… gitardood on Jesus and the Saints Retu…
Category Archives: Jesus
Simple Truth People might consider looking into ancient text as being some dumb old stale old pointless exercise and sometimes even people who do look into ancient text might find themselves thinking and feeling the same but when you consider … Continue reading
Simple Truth Everybody has heard of the term “seeing the light” and everybody has heard of people who have seen the light but what do people mean when they talk about seeing the light and what are they actually seeing? … Continue reading
Simple Truth Jesus once said, whosoever is forgiven much, the same loveth much. Jesus doesn’t give up on us and so we shouldn’t always give up on each other. It is very sound and good advice for Jesus to tell … Continue reading
Simple Truth If anyone wishes to be honest then they’d have to say that fullness of joy has more to do with love than anything else; you can go to any wonderful place in the world but without love it … Continue reading
Simple Truth Just about everybody has been to see a doctor and in this modern day and age lots of people have had x-rays of one form or another. If you have problems with your joints then you might need … Continue reading
Simple Truth People might ask: Where is love to be found? On the one hand love is to be found when you are in the right place, at the right time, doing the right thing, and with the right person … Continue reading