- The Battle Plan of the Enemy – Video
- Isolation and Separation!
- All That Believed Were Together!
- Like the Angels – Neither Married Nor Given in Marriage!
- Ezekiel Chapter 28:12-19 – The Fall Of Lucifer & Secret Societies
- Who are the “Hundred and Forty and Four Thousand” in the book of Revelation?
- Crying Out to God!
- Daniel 11 – Part 2 – In The Latter Time of Their Kingdom!
- Traits of the Eagle and How It Pertains to Our Christian Walk
- Spiritual Warfare and Daniel 11 – Part 1
Category Archives: Faith
Simple Truth The early blueprint for Christianity was “… all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.” (Acts 2:44,45) Christianity … Continue reading
“But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31) 1. The Basic Gist of … Continue reading
Originally posted on Amazing Tangled Grace:
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer…
Simple Truth Positivity can be a sharp two-edged-sword so we really do have to stay positive and positivity can be likened to a prayer because it is a prayer without end and one wise man once said that we should … Continue reading