- Discovering Your Inner Depths
- Unlock Someone’s Heart Today!
- Endtime News Poster!
- Desperate Prayer
- When Through the Deep Waters I Call Thee To Go, The Rivers of Sorrow Shall Not O’erflow!
- Moses and the Spiritual Dimension!
- “They That Wait Upon the LORD Shall Renew Their Strength” – Letting Go and Letting God!
- Don’t Drink The Kool-aid! – Roberta Morrison
- Spiritual Reality!
- Words from Rachel (19 years old) Growing up in Today’s World!
Category Archives: Faith
When do you really pray? When do you pour out your heart to the Lord? There should be some time when you really get “in the Spirit”- especially close to Jesus. It’s very important; it’s good for your soul … Continue reading
How firm a foundation ye saints of the Lord, Is laid for your faith in his excellent word; What more can he say than to you he hath said? You, who unto Jesus, for refuge have fled. In … Continue reading
“Do not be in love with the world and what it stands for. If anyone loves the world, God’s love is not in them.” All that is in the world is: 1. The strong, selfish desires to please the flesh … Continue reading
Simple Truth The early blueprint for Christianity was “… all that believed were together, and had all things common; And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as every man had need.” (Acts 2:44,45) Christianity … Continue reading
“But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.” (Isaiah 40:31) 1. The Basic Gist of … Continue reading